Kate Gosselin At Sea: Buffet With Kate Plus Eight?
Kate Gosselin at sea: Jumping overboard is an option.
Here's a suggestion for those of you wondering where you should spend your summer vacation -- how about a wonderful cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas?
This mega-ship sails out of Port Everglades and boasts Top Chef Texas alum Molly Brandt as chef de cuisine of its exclusive 150 Central Park restaurant, the first ever Starbucks on a cruse ship, a Brazilian steakhouse, and....Kate Gosselin!
That's right! From August 12-19, you too can eat, drink, and frolic with America's favorite multiple mom as Kate Gosellin hosts a unique opportunity to
hear her whine and complain join Kate in some really fun opportunities like:
- Meet Kate Gosselin at our private welcome cocktail party (who needs a drink more than Kate?)
- A commemorative personalized gift (we're thinking a diaphragm would be in order)
- A personal photo with Kate Gosselin (multiples optional)
- A private BBQ on deck with a fabulous band
- Join Kate for a morning brunch
- Fun fun family games with Kate and staff (like find the child support?)
- Charity dinner with Kate
- A Kate Gosselin Q&A session (we want to know when she'll go away)
- A crafting lesson (learn to make hair extensions from leftover yarn)
- Private group farewell dinner (please let us off this ship)
We have no words for the awesomeness that this cruise promises to be. If you want to see for yourself (God help you), cabins start at only $1,900 per person, double occupancy. Call 1-888-816-2457 to book.
Stay tuned for details on our Grand European tour with Octomom..coming soon.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Beer Releases, Wine Dinners, and More
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Restaurants React to Banning of Alcohol Sales Past 2 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House to Open With Chef Lindsay Autry