Lady Gaga Concert Rider - Non-Smelly Cheese, Honey Important
|Hold The Sweaty Cheese|
Lady Gaga is arguably the most talked about, listened to and watched performer right now. Who can resist her catchy songs, weird videos and completely strange costumes? Anyone who can rock a meat dress and wear leather underwear to catch a plane is bound to win the hearts, minds and imagination of the public.
In honor of Gaga's tweeting the lyrics to her upcoming song Born This Way, we found a list of food she likes to chow down on in her dressing room before a concert. Her concert rider shows a woman who likes healthy munchies and lots of caffeine. Surprisingly enough, this pop diva doesn't have too many far-fetched requests (no sorting colors of M&M, no white doves, no man-servant to peel grapes). What Gaga DOES NOT LIKE, however, is cheese that's stinky or sweaty. Guess a nice ripe Limburger is out, then.
Highlights of her requested goodies list include:
- Instant Coffee (INSTANT!)
- Honey (VERY IMPORTANT)
- Redbull Light
- Large Bag of Tortilla Chips
- Small Veggie Tray and Ranch Dip (on ice)
- Small Plate of Cheese (NON-SMELLY & NON-SWEATY)
- Package Dried Apples and Mangos
- Package Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Whole Roasted Chicken (hot)
- Large Container of Lemon or Garlic Hummus
- Pita Bread
- Packages of Starfish Tuna (packed in water)
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- PGA National Resort Craft Beer Bash Saturday, August 8: Ommegang, Coppertail, Avery,...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Favorite Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwich From Greenwood BBQ in Lighthouse Point
- July 2015 Broward and Palm Beach Restaurant Openings and Closings