Make A Stoli Vodka Game of Thrones "Mother of Dragons" Cocktail
It's not endorsed by Game of Thrones and not available anywhere, it's just a drink anyone can whip up in a Stoli frenzy. Luckily, the purveyors of premium Latvian vodka shared the recipe with us.
For anyone who does not know, character Daenerys Targaryen hatched three dragons by placing her petrified dragon eggs on Drogo's funeral pyre, earning her the nickname "Mother of Dragons".
- 2 ounces Stolichnaya Hot
- 2 cherry tomatoes, plus extra to garnish
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Garnish 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1/2 Beet Juice or red food coloring
1. Muddle cherry tomatoes in a shaker
2. Add vodka, lemon juice and simple syrup and shake with ice
3. Strain into rocks glass over ice
4. Top with Garnish
For the garnish, cut the jalapeno pepper in half, then place on top of cocktail and drip beet juice or red food coloring down pepper until desired effected is achieved.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Want to Own a Mobile Pig-Roasting Franchise? PigOut Catering Now Expanding to South...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Florida Beer: St. Peter’s Saison de Banc Vert From Green Bench Brewing
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Tap Takeover, Pop-Up Dinner, and $3 Drinks