Meet and Drink With Bob Gordash at Crown Wine and Spirits
Bob Gordash is one of the few people doing great things for beer in South Florida.
His Gordash Brewing Company is based out of Fort Lauderdale and makes Holy Mackerel Golden Ale, a Floridian take on a strong Belgian brew, and Mack in Black, its darker older brother. It's one of the few local beer makers clinging to a strong, craft tradition.
You can chat with Gordash himself about all that when he appears at Crown Wine and Spirits in Fort Lauderdale next Wednesday night for a Beer and Bites tasting. The get together will allow beer fans to talk with the brewer while sampling a five-part tasting menu of beers and small plates.
Full details after the cut.
Meet the Brewer Bob Gordash
Wednesday, June 30 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Holy Mackerel Special Golden Ale with Brie, Fontina, and Caramelized Onion Quesadillas
- Old Chub Scottish Style Ale with Petite Basque and Divina Roasted Tomatoes
- Lindeman's Kriek Lambic with St.Andre and Italian Amarene Cherries
- Stone Ruination IPA with Parmigiano Reggiano and Balsamic Glazed Pineapple
- 'Mack in Black' Imperial Black Ale and Dolcelatte Gorgonzola drizzled with 'Mack in Black' 'Tar'
Crown Wine and Spirits # 05
1030 N.E. 15th Ave.
Price: $15 per person including a Free Glass.
Reservations are limited to 25 people. Reserve your spot in advance online at Crown's website.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- New Times' Pairings Returns; Presale Tickets on Sale Now
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- BeMyDD App Sends Designated Drivers to Take You Home After a Boozy Night
- National Chicken Wing Day: Where to Eat Wings in Broward County