Most Manly Restaurant in America Found in Fort Lauderdale
Men's Health announced today the most manly restaurants in America. And according to the results, the criteria are the following:
1. To be a manly restaurant, the place must feature foods that don't require utensils, except when it comes to barbecue.2. If the restaurant isn't named after a man -- Jack, Tom, Joe, or Jethro -- it should be named for a bold ingredient, like salt or steak.3. It must be meatcentric.4. Like utensils, seating is optional.
Which restaurant is the winner?
Primanti's, of course. In a release to the Huffington Post, the magazine announced Primanti's as winner because "sit down restaurants are for sissies. At Primanti Bros., you order your sandwich with the side dishes stuffed inside it, so you can perform some sort of manual labor with your right hand and eat with your left. The result: a bicep-buster of a sandwich so good you'll try to eat the whole thing."
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito