Mother's Day Brunch in Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, and Broward County
This looks complicated: Leave the brunch work to someone else.
Peregrine Blue via Flickr Creative Commons
Mother's Day is Sunday, May 13, and now is the time to make reservations for the meal synonymous with the holiday: Brunch. If you want to treat mom to buffet lines filled with stacks of pillowy pancakes and pitchers of mimosas be sure to place a call sooner, rather than later, for a reservation. After the jump a few places to treat mom to Mother's Day brunch in Broward County.
- B Ocean, 999 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-302-5208.
"Endless" brunch with cheeses, carved meats, made-to-order omelets, eggs Benedict, sushi from SAIA, seafood, pasta, and desserts. The cost is $47 per adult and $20 for kids ages 12 years and younger. Kids ages five years and younger dine free. Valet parking is $5. Seatings are available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Big City Tavern, 609 E. Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-727-0307.
The restaurant will offer its regular brunch and dinner menus in addition to a few holiday specials. All mothers will get free unlimited mimosas at brunch while other members of the party can have bottomless mimosas for $12.
- Bluepoint Ocean Grill, in the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, 1 Seminole Way, Hollywood. Call 954-327-8911.
An all-you-can-eat brunch buffet from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with a carving station (prime rib and turkey), omelet station, French toast, lobster macaroni and cheese, a dessert station, and a sangria bar. Vegan options are available. The cost is $35 for adults and $15 for kids ages 10 years and younger.
- The Grateful Palate, 817 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-467-1998.
A gourmet brunch with selections like blinis with honey-truffle butter, a drunken fruit salad martini, mini ham and cheese croissants, crab cake eggs Benedict, steak and eggs, goat cheese and spinach frittata, blueberry pancakes, bacon sausage, and chicken and waffles with watermelon drizzle. Dessert choices include a grateful Sunday, lemon brulee tart, and frozen yogurt parfait. Free mimosas for all mothers. The brunch is 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sublime, 1431 N. Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-615-1431.
Is mom a vegetarian? Try the meatless Mother's Day brunch at Sublime with choices like tofu scramble, Belgian waffle, tempeh Reuben, quiche Lorraine, or a veggie burger. The cost is $16 per selection. Seatings are available from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Mimosas and bloody Marys are available for $4 each.
- Steak 954, 401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-414-8333.
The restaurant will serve breakfast from 7 to 10 a.m., brunch from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and dinner from 5 to 9 p.m. Brunchy options include tomato and basil quiche ($15), asparagus, goat cheese, and ham quiche ($15), made-to-order maple and bacon-glazed beignets, and banana bread with candied ginger and Nutella ($8). The restaurant also will have a special hibiscus flower water cocktail on the menu for the day.
5730 Seminole Way
Davie, FL 33314
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- South Florida Native Ben Etheridge Making Small Batch Black Coral Rum in Riviera Beach
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
- Florida Beer: B. Rabbit Espresso Stout From Copperpoint Brewing Company
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Funky Buddha, Wine and Food Fest,...