Polynesian Fest Sunday in Boca's Royal Palm Place
OK, admit you didn't know we had a Polynesian Culture Association, but we do - and they're putting on their 2nd annual Boca Polynesian Cultural Festival Sunday afternoon.
Pu-pu platter-type foods (skewered hors d'oeuvres like pork with chicken and pineapple or fried stuffed wontons), egg rolls, barbecued ribs, fried rice and other Pacific Rim specialties are on the menus of participating food vendors.
Polynesian dancers - the ones who play with fire and knives and the ones who tell stories with their hands and hips - will perform. The public is invited on stage to learn the dances. Arts and crafts with island themes are for sale.
It's free (buy your own foods).
Polynesian Cultural Festival
- Noon-6 p.m., Sunday, March 6
- Royal Palm Place (Federal Highway, south of Palmetto Park Road), Boca Raton
- Free admission
- Information: polynesiancultureassociation.com
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Q&A: Bravo's Below Deck Chef Ben Robinson Dishes on Strange Yacht Requests
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Seven Best Breakfast Spots in Palm Beach County
- South Florida Food & Drink Events for the Week: Bottle Releases, Oyster Tasting,...