Red Tapas Bar and Grille Grand Opening Tonight: Free Food and Drinks
With all of the restaurant openings going on lately, it almost isn't news when a spot is hosting a grand-opening party. Still, it's hard to turn down an excuse to celebrate -- and get free stuff.
Red Tapas Bar and Grille in Palm Beach Gardens is finally hosting its grand-opening party this Wednesday.
- Red Tapas in Palm Beach Gardens: Where Server Dress Code Includes a Specific Shade of Lipstick and Servers Work From iPods
- In Pompano: Grand Opening of the Beach Grille and City's Oceanfront Redevelopment Project
On Wednesday starting at 7 p.m., Red Tapas Bar and Grille will be open to the public for its grand-opening celebration. Guests will be offered complimentary hors d'oeuvres from the spot's international tapas menu and cocktails sponsored by Absolut vodka. The bar will offer its signature drink, the Tapatini, a combination of Absolut, passion fruit purée, and jalapeño-infused simple syrup. Best of all: It's free.
Gifts and prizes, including a Cristal champagne dinner for four at the restaurant, a $500 gift certificate to Palm Beach Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery, and $1,000 cash, will be given out throughout the evening. West Palm Beach musician Jason Cardinal will perform at 8 p.m., while the Greek from Radio 94.3 will emcee the evening events.
The spot, which had a soft opening last October, decided to take some time to settle in before hosting its big soiree. As a follow-up to the grand opening, it will host its first Girls and Guys Night Out party this Saturday, when it will unleash its banana-infused Jameson Whiskey -- the bar specializes in vodka sangrias infused with fruits and herbs.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
More Food & Drink News
- Last Chance to Save on New Times' Beerfest: The Full List of Brewerys
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead