Restaurant News: "Incubating Ideas" at the Production Kitchen, Dinner and a Market at Green Gourmet, New Chef at Riverside
• If you're a food professional with an idea for a great new product; a caterer looking for an affordable, licensed, and fully outfitted kitchen; an amateur cook looking to improve your skills; or someone who wants a swell place to throw a party, check out the Production Kitchen (1253 Old Okeechobee Road, Suites B8 & 9, West Palm Beach; 561-833-3585), set to debut at the end of the month. The brainchild of Havana Hideout's Chrissy Benoit, the Production Kitchen offers foodies of all types the facilities, classes, resources, and mentoring to develop their culinary ideas with a minimum of pressure and financial risk. For more information, visit theproductionkitchenwp.com.
• There's a new top toque at Fort Lauderdale's historic Riverside Hotel. He's Toby Joseph, late of Cero restaurant in the old St. Regis (now Ritz-Carlton) on A1A. He'll be responsible for overseeing the Riverside's three eateries and banquet facilities.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Night + Day: Seven Things to Do in South Florida This Week
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Amazon Is Planning Drive-Through Grocery Concept; Could It Dethrone Publix in Florida?
- Midwestern Home Cooking at Knucklehead Burgers