Restaurant News: Kapow! Noodle Bar to Hit Boca, Prime Offers $10 Lunch Deal, Asian Fusion Buffet Dishes in Royal Palm
• Hoping they're launching a really big hit, niteclub impresarios Rodney Mayo and Scott Freilich and Pizza Fusion proprietor Vaughan Lazar are planning to open Kapow! Noodle Bar in July in Boca's Mizner Park. "Fresh and sustainable" pan-Asian noodles, some dim sum items and cocktails will be on the menu, all reportedly under $20.
• Prime beef and a prime location doesn't mean you can charge prime prices, so Delray's swanky Prime
steak-seafood-sushi emporium is offering a pretty prime deal at lunch.
That would be its "10 for $10" menu, 10 dishes for 10 bucks each,
everything from a meatball-Parm sub and pan-roasted salmon to spicy tuna
roll and braised short ribs. That's prime territory for the
budget-minded lunch bunch.
• All the vaguely Chinese,
Japanese and American food you can choke down for as little as eight
bucks at lunch and $12 at dinner is the spread at the newly opened Asian Fusion Buffet
(10493 Southern Blvd., 561-792-8883) in Royal Palm Beach. Steak, sushi,
stone crab, food grilled on the hibachi and more will fill the hole in
your stomach without leaving a hole in your wallet. Pepto, of course, is
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Florida Beer: Hop of the Muffin From Bangin' Banjo Brewery
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Pizzacraft Opens Today in Fort Lauderdale's Himmarshee Village
- Bartender Brawls: Round One Rocks Max's Social House