Restaurant News: Kapow! Noodle Bar to Hit Boca, Prime Offers $10 Lunch Deal, Asian Fusion Buffet Dishes in Royal Palm
• Hoping they're launching a really big hit, niteclub impresarios Rodney Mayo and Scott Freilich and Pizza Fusion proprietor Vaughan Lazar are planning to open Kapow! Noodle Bar in July in Boca's Mizner Park. "Fresh and sustainable" pan-Asian noodles, some dim sum items and cocktails will be on the menu, all reportedly under $20.
• Prime beef and a prime location doesn't mean you can charge prime prices, so Delray's swanky Prime
steak-seafood-sushi emporium is offering a pretty prime deal at lunch.
That would be its "10 for $10" menu, 10 dishes for 10 bucks each,
everything from a meatball-Parm sub and pan-roasted salmon to spicy tuna
roll and braised short ribs. That's prime territory for the
budget-minded lunch bunch.
• All the vaguely Chinese,
Japanese and American food you can choke down for as little as eight
bucks at lunch and $12 at dinner is the spread at the newly opened Asian Fusion Buffet
(10493 Southern Blvd., 561-792-8883) in Royal Palm Beach. Steak, sushi,
stone crab, food grilled on the hibachi and more will fill the hole in
your stomach without leaving a hole in your wallet. Pepto, of course, is
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito