RHONJ Teresa Giudice's Fabulicious Cruise Sails From Fort Lauderdale
Think of what fun the Captain's dinner will be.
If you're a fan of Bravo's Real Housewives of New Jersey, break out the sequined bikini, the hairspray, and the pasta sauce because you won't want to miss Teresa Giudice's Fabulicious cruise on Holland America's Zuiderdam.
The eight day cruise sets sail from Port Everglades on December 28, visiting Turks and Caicos, Puerto Rico, and St. Thomas. Along the way, cruisers will be treated to some exciting events, cooking classes and wine tastings by the Jersey diva herself, including:
- Behind the scenes of stories from Real Housewives of New Jersey and Celebrity Apprentice
- Girls day out (shopping, foods and lifestyle activities)
- Culinary demonstrations
- Fabellini cocktail and wine making seminars
- Private New Year's Eve cocktail reception with photos
- Book signing
- Creative table flipping (no, just kidding -- though that would be awesome)
In case you forgot, Giudice is the author of two cookbooks, Skinny
Italian and Fabulicious. If you've been watching this season's RHONJ,
Fabulicious has been a bone of contention between Giudice and some of
the other ummm.....ladies on the show, mostly over a few nuggets of pure gold aimed at the show's self-proclaimed matriarch, Caroline Manzo.
If you haven't been watching and think we're speaking in some
foreign language, Fabellini is Teresa's own brand of sparkling wine --
sort of a cross between a Bellini and a wine cooler -- and Fabulicious is, presumably, how you feel after ingesting a few bottles of the stuff.
Inside cabins start at $1,613 per person, based on double occupancy and
the reservation deadline is August 24, so get cracking. To reserve your
Fabulicious cruise, call Ericka Umstead at 888-969-4768, ext. 76908 or
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- South Florida Native Ben Etheridge Making Small Batch Black Coral Rum in Riviera Beach
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
- Florida Beer: B. Rabbit Espresso Stout From Copperpoint Brewing Company
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Funky Buddha, Wine and Food Fest,...