Riverwalk Burger Battle III: Tickets on Sale Now
Elevation Burger is a contender for the Burger Battle title.
You might want to start training your stomach now for the awesomeness of the third-annual Riverwalk Burger Battle at Huizenga Park in downtown Fort Lauderdale. On May 11 from 7 to 10 p.m., 24 of South Florida's best restaurants will allow their precious burgers to be devoured and judged by a host of esteemed judges -- and you!
Big 105.9's Doc Reno will play master of ceremonies for the evening as the judges attempt to choose a winner among some
heavy beefy hitters on the burger front. Check out our list of new burgers to try at the battle and get a leg up on everyone else.
Tickets cost only $40 and include:
- Burger samples and sliders from 24 South Florida restaurants and access to Chef Allen's French Fry Bar.
- Three drink tickets for your choice of Barefoot Wine & Bubbly,
Jack Daniel's, Budweiser, and other beers. Cash bars will be available
if you wish to purchase other/additional drinks.
- Vote for your favorite burger at the Fan Favorite Station.
- Local celebrity slider-eating contest presented by Krystal.
A special limited number of VIP tickets allow you to pair two-time
Burger Battle winner Georgie's Alibi's sliders with special adult
milk shakes, access to the special VIP section, and an open bar featuring
Jack Daniels and Barefoot wines. Individual VIP tickets cost $125, and
Slider VIP packages (for ten guests) start at $1,250. Click here to get your tickets today.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- New Times' Pairings Returns; Presale Tickets on Sale Now
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- BeMyDD App Sends Designated Drivers to Take You Home After a Boozy Night
- National Chicken Wing Day: Where to Eat Wings in Broward County