Summer Specials at Tuscan Grill, Whole Foods Anniversary, City Fish Specials
• Tuscan Grill on Las Olas is introducing its summer menu, four courses for just $24.95. Enjoy live music and outdoor dining, plus four courses from chef Luigi DiMeo. Includes antipasti (choice of calamari fritti, spicy cherry tomato insalada caprese, caesar salad, or baked Long Island clams oreganato), paste (capellini pomodoro, penne primavera, or homemade gnocchi), secondi (chicken Parmesan, veal Milanese, Tuscan grilled pork tenderloin, shrimp scampi, or red snapper), and a homemade torta al cioccolato for dessert. Reserve by calling 954-766-8700.
• Whole Foods Fort Lauderdale is celebrating nine years in business this
month by holding a customer appreciation day on Saturday, July 31. From 10
a.m. to 4 p.m., there will be free giveaways throughout the store,
including a free tote with sample items for the first 200 customers.
There will also be local vendors doing demonstrations, live music, face
painting for children from noon to 2 p.m., an anniversary cake cutting at
1 p.m., a drawing for a free gift basket, and the Electric Bicycle store
will be giving free test rides. For lunch, the Giving Grill will be
cooking up barbecue, with proceeds going toward the Museum of
Discovery and Science's Sea Turtle Rescue Program. Call 954-565-5655.
Fish City Grill in the Coconut Creek Promenade will run specials throughout July. For lunch Monday through Thursday, the seafood
restaurant will feature eight items for $8. On Tuesday, a dinner-for-two
special with two entrées, an appetizer, and dessert runs just $24.99.
Get a free appetizer on Wednesday nights and a free glass of wine on
Thursdays with purchase. And margaritas are two-for-one all day everyday,
while bottles of house wine cost $15. Call 954-773-8508.
4 will be loud at Roxy's. The pub will host a live Rock Band and Rock
and Roll Karaoke finals, with the grand prize being $25,000 in cash.
The finals will begin at 9 p.m. Entry is $14 at the door and includes a
glass of champagne. Call 561-296-7699.
• City Fish Market is
offering a three-course summer menu for $32.50. The meal includes the
fresh catch of the day. Call 561-487-1600.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Valentine's Day 2016 Dinners in Broward and Palm Beach
Thu., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Sat., Feb. 27, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 28, 7:00pm
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Mardi Gras Bar Crawl, Food Truck...
- #FloridaBeerFriday: A-10 Hophog Red IPA From Copperpoint Brewing Company