Sunfest Starts Today: Here's What To Eat!
Sunfest features great music and lots of food.
Sunfest, the annual multi-day festival of music, art, and food with a water view, starts today along Flagler Drive in West Palm Beach.
The festival, which runs through May 6th, has some killer musical acts on this year's roster including Pitbull, Creed, Herbie Hancock, and the All-American Rejects. With all that time outdoors listening to an eclectic of roster of non-stop music, you're going to get very hungry and thirsty.
Luckily, Sunfest also offers an outstanding selection of food available for purchase. Which is good, because according to festival rules, you're not allowed to bring in any food, drinks, or coolers (though a water bottle, baby food, and food for people with disabilities is OK with organizers). In addition to free-standing bars and soda stands that line the area, the festival has two large food courts and three awesome floating bars, courtesy of sponsor Captain Morgan. Here's a list of some of the tastier options available at Sunfest:
- Argentine Barbeque - Argentine barbequed meats
- Athena's Place - Greek cuisine
- BBQ and More - barbeque, sweet potato fries, turkey legs
- Boardwalk Grill - Philly cheesesteaks
- Bourbon Street - crawfish, alligator on a stick, shrimp 'po boys, and other Cajun foods
- Burger Brothers - burgers, turkey burgers, and fries
- Cajun Express - crabs, shrimp, and wings
- Chicken and Corn Pen - chicken fingers and roasted corn
- Conch & Jerk Shack - Jerk chicken, conch fritters, and vegetables
- Enrique's Place - shish kabob, empanadas, and paella
- Greek Island Cafe - gyros, shish kabob, and chicken fingers
- Ice Cream Shop - scooped ice cream cones and root beer floats
- Quesadillas and Shish Kebobs - quesadillas, shish kabobs, and salads
- Ralph's Pizza and Corndogs - pizza and corn dogs
- Ray's Gulf Grille - grilled mahi, grouper fingers, and bourbon chicken
- Sausage Factory - Italian sausage and hot dogs
- Trattoria La Piadina - paninis
- Tropical Cafe - pineapple chicken, coconut shrimp, tropical favorites
SunFest takes place from May 2 to 6 in West Palm Beach. Click here for full schedule and parking information
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- How to Judge a Homebrew Competition: Inside Tips on What the Judges Are Really Looking For
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Two& Celebrates the Start of Its Second Year: “Have a Beer and Talk to Us About Bikes”
- Tap 42 Hosts #SaveUber Party Thursday as Ridesharing Service Comes to an End in Broward