Ten Worst Foodie Gifts for Father's Day
Ties, mugs, socks, and talking fish. Dad gets some crappy gifts.
Father's Day is less than a week away, and the gift procurement clock is ticking. Did you already have a gift in mind? Make sure it's not on this list of the ten worst foodie gifts that you can give to Dad, because you're most likely going to disappoint.
8. Ornamental Olive Oil Bottles
7. Kiss the Cook Apron
6. Any Food Item From T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross
5. "World's Greatest Dad" Mug
2. Food-Scented Cologne
Did your gift make an appearance on the list? We just hope you kept the receipt -- there's still time to exchange your gift.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Last Chance to Save on New Times' Beerfest: The Full List of Brewerys
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead