Thanksgiving 2011 in a Restaurant: Palm Beach/Delray Beach/Boca Raton Restaurants Open on Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving 2011: Don't let this atrocity happen to you.
Tim Patterson via Flickr Creative Commons
UPDATE: Unless you own a time machine we assume you will be happier with our current list of Broward Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner 2015 and Palm Beach County Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Dinner 2015.
Is your family still reeling from memories of
If spending Thursday, November 24, in the
Before you settle for some God-awful Thanksgiving meal that includes the Hungry-Man version of roasted "turkey" or anything with Mc in the name, consider one of these options for Thanksgiving dinner in Palm Beach County. Remember that reservations are required, so you'll need to get hopping. Like, now:
- Prime, 110 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-865-5845. Reservations accepted for noon to close Thursday, November 24. The turkey dinner is $22.95 per person.
You may order from the regular Prime menu or opt for a traditional turkey dinner, complete with soup, stuffing, and cranberries. There also will be a special available that features osso buco and wild mushroom risotto.
- SpoonFed, 217 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-450-7557. Reservations from noon to 9 p.m., Thursday, November 24. Dinner is $28 for adults and $15 for children 12 years and younger.
Sit down to a traditional T-Day feast courtesy of chef Glen Manfra, whose team will put together an assortment of gut-busting goodies like herb stuffing, sweet potatoes, mashed taters, asparagus gratin, Brussels sprouts, sweet peas, creamed spinach, and cranberry dressing. Dessert includes pumpkin meringue pie and caramel ice cream.
- Palm Beach Steakhouse, 191 Bradley Place, Palm Beach. Call 561-671-4333. Reservations (required) from 11 a.m. to close, Thursday, November 24. Dinner is $45 per person, $22 for children 12 years and younger.
This Palm Beach
- Ruth's Chris Steak House, 225 NE Mizner Blvd., Boca Raton. Call 561-392-6746. Dinner is $34.95.
This traditional feast — which includes a first course of soup or salad — is headlined by a roasted bird, served with gravy, sausage-and-herb stuffing, and cranberry relish. You can choose from a side of mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, green beans, or creamed spinach. Dessert is pumpkin cheesecake and vanilla ice cream.
- Michelle Bernstein's and MB Terrace at the Omphoy Ocean Resort, 2842 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach. Call 561-540-6444. Reservations for MB Terrace from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Michelle Bernstein's from 5:30 p.m. to close. Dinner is $65 for adults and $22 for kids.
South Florida culinary star Michelle Bernstein will celebrate her second Thanksgiving at this boutique hotel by serving hearty meals at both of her restaurants. For an early meal, hit MB Terrace for a three-course dinner with traditional Thanksgiving fixings, or go later in the day for a feast in Michelle Bernstein's. Dinner at the Terrace includes a glass of wine or a mimosa. The entrée and dessert will be served family style at both restaurants.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Chef Q&A: Bravo's Below Deck Chef Ben Robinson Dishes on Strange Yacht Requests
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- The Seven Best Breakfast Spots in Palm Beach County
- South Florida Food & Drink Events for the Week: Bottle Releases, Oyster Tasting,...