The Fire Within: A New Food Truck in Palm Beach County; Food Trucks at Young Circle
Fireburger from The Fire Within, a new food truck in Palm Beach County.
The Fire Within
The Fire Within is the latest food truck to hit the streets of Palm Beach County. The truck, actually a converted old church bus, is the brainchild of Melissa and Seth Bryan who just say they're living the dream by running a food truck.
years ago and became fans of the food truck scene, as witnessed on their
Facebook page, which shows them at various food truck roundups.
Their fire-themed truck offers a daily-changing menu with offerings like:
- appetizers and sides like garlic chili fries, tempura veggie fries,
baked potato rounds and guacamole made to order on the truck.
- Rice bowls with Caribbean beans and a choice of protein including
steak, seafood, chicken vegetable, avocado, or mushroom.
Firebombs - The above rice bowls in an extra-large wrap.
- A half pound burger made from their own grind of what seems like
whatever they want to put in it that day, including lamb, brisket,
chorizo, venison, buffalo, seafood, mushroom.
Burnt Sugar - Desserts that vary daily.
truck is also one of the only food trucks to serve breakfast, starting
meal service at 7 a.m. most weekdays and running through lunch at 2-3
p.m. The Fire Within has been parking around Dixie Highway in the West
Palm Beach area.
Follow their Twitter feed for times, locations and specials.
If you're looking for a little food truck action this evening, check out the weekly roundup at Arts Park in Young Circle tonight and every Monday from 5:30 - 10 p.m. Trucks include CheeseMe, Dim Saam a gogo, Diva Bakery, Dog Eat Dog, The Fish Box, Grillmaster cafe, Jefe's Original Fish Taco, Latin Burger, Miso Hungry, Moty's Grill, Nacho Bizness, Nacho Mama's, The Rolling Stove, Snow Caps, and Sugar Yummy Mama. Arts Park at Young Circle, U.S. 1 and Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito