The Five Least Laborious Foods To Make For a Labor Day Party (Videos)
Throw a labor day party without the labor with these simple recipes.
Rachael Ray Magazine
Yesterday, Clean Plate Charlie shared five easy recipes for tasty libations without the labor. We realized that at some point, you're going to need food to go with those drinks.
Lucky for us, celebrity chefs have simplified cooking to the point where it seems that you could make an entire four-course meal in about seven minutes.
From appetizer to dessert, we're bringing you a collection of the easiest dishes to make for your Labor Day weekend party so you can spend more time eating and drinking, and less time laboring!
1. Peppered Deviled Eggs - Alton Brown shows us an insanely simple way to make peppered deviled eggs. Here's a hint - grind pepper in the coffee grinder!
2. Spinach Salad With Pomegranate Dressing - Robin Miller makes an amazing dressing with pomegranate juice, Dijon mustard and olive oil that we're looking forward to trying.
3. Bobby's Miami Burger - Bobby Flay makes his take on the Cuban sandwich, a burger with swiss cheese, ham, pickles and mustard/mayo sauce.
4. Grilled Sweet Potato Wedges - If you're going to make burgers, you need something to go with them. Try these grilled sweet potato wedges instead of fries for a healthier alternative.
5. Patriotic Fruit Cups - Rachael Ray is the queen of super duper easy. These berry cups may be a no-brainer, but they're fresh, light and the red, white and blue colors fit in perfectly with a Labor Day party theme.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito