The Friday Burrito Weekly Wrap-Up
Last week was crazy. Find out what Gail Shepherd was sayin' 'bout your mom, why Michy is bent over the kitchen counter, and how to get cheese in a recession. Welcome to the Friday Burrito Weekly Wrap-Up.
- Michelle Bernstein's suggestive photo will have you sayin' Check, Please!
- Dong and Mow wanna put a Thai Spring Roll in your mouth, down south.
- Gail Shepherd goes whiskey drunken girl-on-girl sexy sexual sex... about your mom.
- You want some cheese with that whine... go to Weston on Friday the 13th for a free demo.
Something fishy from John Linn.
- Belvedere Vodka trashes Western Vodka, offers New Times taste test.
- Sophia's Special Louisiana Crawfish lead to giant golden buddha in Homestead.
- Viet-style foods leave you hungry for more at Asian Culture Festival.
- In haiku form: Why do they close down; is it because the food sucks; yes, it is; ask Lee.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.