The Friday Martini Weekly Wrap-Up
- John Linn talks about beer with people who make their own beer while they drink beer together.
- 8th street food vendor has good food, broke customers, seeks stimulus plan.
- Magic City Kitty seeks friend who likes it raw.
- Lee Klein just wants some bistro. Where's the friggin' bistro?
- Short Order's public dick, industry sleuth Chef Sherlock, talks pigs, Puck, and "real pizza."
- Puro gringo uses tacos as demographic indicator, pretends to know Spanish, uncovers immigration trend, expects more taco stands.
- Bill Citara wants to make your woodie happy.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in the South Florida dining scene.