The "Living With Balls" Super Bowl Drinking Game And Other Links
It's nearly time for winter's Thanksgiving, also known as The Super Bowl. If you haven't broken your New Year's resolution about healthy eating, it's a good day to do so. Some links to rev up the appetite, or something:
1. Check out these amazing Superbowl meat platters found from sister website, Westword: meat versions of gingerbread houses, except they're meat stadiums.
2. Here are some disturbing stoner Super Bowl favorites like buffalo wing cupcakes.
3. If you're mission is to get shitcan drunk, let Living With Balls guide your evening with this year's drinking game.
4. On the other hand, you can take Esquire's approach and drink like a man rather than a boy with these cocktails.
5. For the prisses among us: How many calories are in Super Bowl foods?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead
- Bar Brawls Round Two: More Panty-Dropping, '20s Style