A lot of people in Florida like to define themselves by the cars they drive (not sure what a used PT Cruiser says about us here).
Not only can you choose your car but you can choose your license plate for a totally customized ride. We found some interesting food-related vanity plates on the web -- some of them funny, some of them guaranteed to land you a visit from a friendly man in a car with shiny red and blue lights on your way home.
10. Hope these people have a really good suspension system on the car.
9. Are you calling me jerky, jerky?
8. No soup for you... but eggroll? Sure, why not!
7. We're hoping they mean to wait until you get home...
6. This is a person who either likes the ocean... or wants to modify his sodium intake.
5. So we won't be seeing you at the Mickey-D's drive-through?
4. A very vegan shoutout.
3. Hope they can cook better than they can spell.
2. Good evening officer... Did I do something wrong?
1. When they say "children first," I'm not sure they mean "on the grill"...
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Facebook and on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.