Thursday Night Live
- Ortanique on the Mile - 278 Miracle Mile - Coral Gables 305.446.7710 - website Thursday Ultra Hours with Free Champagne tasting 5:30 p.m. till the bubbles run dry.
- Daily Happy Hour 5-7pm at Fritz and Franz. Enjoy 2 for 1 drinks with live entertainment by The Sonikats from 6-10pm. No Cover. Try the Louisiana Fish Fry. Fritz and Franz Bierhaus, 60 Merrick Way, Coral Gables, 305 774-1883
- Tambo Restaurant and Lounge. 275 Giralda Ave., Coral Gables. 305-476-9025. Thursdays and Fridays, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m., Latin flavors and world-music, half-price drinks and cocktails with complimentary Ceviche and Sushi.
- Brisa Bistro. Radisson Hotel Miami, 1601 Biscayne Boulevard, Miami. (305) 374-0000 Thursdays , 5:30 - 7:30 p.m. Sushi Happy Hour with Live music, complimentary sushi and two for one drinks.
- Seahorse Bar & Bamboo Room. Beach House Bal Harbour. 9449 Collins Ave., Bal Harbour. 305-535-8600. Daily, 5-7 p.m., Two for One with complimentary hors d'oeuvres.
- Palm Grill, 16141 Biscayne Blvd., 305-949-8448. Weekdays, 5-7 p.m., two-for-one cocktails, beer and wine at the bar. Appetizer-size menu items available.
- Cantina Beach. Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Drive, Key Biscayne 305-365-4286.Tequila Thursdays, Starting at 5 p.m. oceanfront drinks and appetizer menus, complimentary chef samplers, live music and tequila. Complimentary valet parking only on Thursdays. (305) 365-428
- The Vagabond. 30 NE 14th St., Downtown. (305) 379-0508 (((SHAKE))) $1 Colt 45 tallboys or $7 Dirty Shake combos during Dirty Hou
- Purdy Lounge. 1811 Sunset Harbor Dr., Miami Beach. (305) 531-4622. Ladies Night. ladies drink free, no cover / 10pm-1am.
- The Bar. 172 Giralda Ave., (305) 442-2730. Super Size It Night, all mixed drinks served in super-sized cups, no cover / 10pm-1am.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Boca's Wick Theatre Channels Tavern on the Green With New Tavern Restaurant
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
- Downtown West Palm Beach Presents Fourth Annual Pairings Food & Wine Festival May 28
- Frozen Horchata and Sangria: El Camino Launches Summer Cocktail Menu With Frozen Drinks