Tonight at Tap 42: Pinup Models, Cappuccino Stout Cupcakes and Beer for Lagunitas Sessions
Only thing is, there will not be any dancing bears or clowns on unicycles, but there will be pin-up models and Lola the Baker will provide Cafe Con Leche Cupcakes made with Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout, frosted with a cream cheese frosting and dusted with cinnamon and cocoa.
Aside from the four beers on tap, there will most likely be a bonus keg or two:
- IPA, 6.2 percent alcohol by volume
- Brown Shugga', an American strong ale rated at a 9.99 percent abv
- Cappuccino Stout, an imperial stout rated at 9.20 percent abv
- Lagunitas Sucks, an imperial IPA rated at 7.85 percent ABV
Cappuccino Stout is Lagunitas' latest seasonal release. The brewery receives high ratings by users from both BeerAdvocate and RateBeer. BeerAdvocate rates Lagunitas as a "world-class" brewery. The West Coast company recently expanded to the Midwest, where a brewery is projected to open in Chicago by this May.
According to Lagunitas South Florida sales representative Joe Reyes only 16 kegs of the company's seasonal brew are distributed in South Florida across a four-county region. The most common Lagunitas tap in South Florida is Lagunitas IPA. Other Lagunitas brews on tap are not very easy to find.
Models are not the only ones who will be dressing as pin-ups, women who attend are also encouraged to dress up too.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Indian Cuisine, Late Nights, and...
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Florida Beer: Trapeze Monk Belgian Style Wit From Big Top Brewing Company
- Delray's Chef vs. Chef Week 12: The Tongues, They Were A-Wagging