Tonight -- Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi's "Cruise For Brews" Pub Crawl
What is the favorite activity of any college student traveling abroad? No, it's not sightseeing. And no, it's not museums. It's the pub crawl. That unique cultural experience in which drunken young people wander from bar to bar with some sort of supervision. And, discounted drinks.
- Vue Bar - 2-for-1
- Rock Bar - 2-for-1
- Bahia Cabana - 10% off
- Pelican Landing - 10% off
- 15th Street Fisheries - 2-for- during Happy Hour
- Preston's Lounge at the Riverside Hotel - 2-for-1
- Golden Lyon Pub at the Riverside Hotel - 50% off appetizers and 20% off drinks
- Las Olas Wine Cafe - 2-for-1 on wine by the glass
- Mango's - $2.00 off drinks during Happy Hour
- Briny Irish Pub - 2-for-1 during Happy Hour
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company