On that note, we've culled a list of staff's favorite food truck dishes. Feel free to add your own in the comments.
10. Pork bun or Brussels sprouts from Dim Ssäm á GoGo
A pork bun is stuffed with marinated loin, cooling cucumber, sweet chili sauce, and scallions from the pan-Asian izakaya on wheels from Miami's Sakaya kitchen.
9. Ribs from Blue Willy's
St. Louis-style ribs are smoked in an on-site smoker.
8. Yum-Yum Korean pork tacos from Nacho Bizness
Shredded pork pairs with sweet chili oil and diced cucumbers. Add some rice and beans here, a little
chipotle sour cream there, and it's a taco that hits every wave -- spicy,
crunchy, cool, meaty, tangy, sour, and sweet.
7. Ensenada-style fish taco from Jefe's Original Fish Taco & Burgers
Beer-battered fish, cabbage, and pico de gallo are stuffed inside a corn tortilla garnished with creama and lime.
6. Mad love burger from Latin House Grill
Served with chicken or beef, a cheeseburger is laden with caramelized onions, avocado, and mushrooms.
5. Tomatillo taco from Latin Burger
Shredded chicken is marinated in tomatillo salsa and topped with avocado, salsa, and cilantro.
4. Meat-loaf arepa from Mr. Good Stuff
A Venezuelan arepa is stuffed with sausage meat loaf, cheddar cheese, and grilled onions.
3. Meatball smasher from Mangia Mia
Embrace the meatball craze with a pair of beef or chicken balls on toasted garlic bread.
2. Ceviche from Papa's Tapas
Ceviche is served with tilapia, red onions, tomatoes, oranges, and herbs.
1. Mac-and-cheese pancakes from Cheese Me
Pancakes are fried to a crisp on a griddle in this grilled-cheese mobile.
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!