Valentine's Day 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Broward: Restaurant Deals for Your Sweetheart
If you're like most people these days, you probably go out to eat fairly often. However, as skilled as you may be in picking out the hot new restaurant, there is one day of the year in which you better impress.
Valentine's day is coming soon. And we have the list of hot places to check out with your special someone after the jump.
- Da Campo Osteria, 3333 Northeast 32 Street, Fort Laduerdale. 954-226-5002.
The waterfront restaurant is featuring a three-course "His and Hers" menu priced at $60 per person. The dinner, which features lighter (hers) and richer (his) options, also includes a glass of Prosecco. Reservations are strongly recommended.
- Coco Asian Bistro & Bar, 1841 Cordova Road, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-525-3541.
This modern Asian spot will be celebrating the holiday of love throughout the day with festive pink and red accents decorating the restaurant. For lunch and dinner the restaurant is featuring a special a la carte Valentine's menu. For dinner, starting at 5:00 pm, the place will be rolling out a three-course prix fixe menu starting at $69. The restaurant will also be featuring live entertainment and will be giving out one long stemmed red rose per table.
- III Forks, 501 Silks Run Suite 1130, Hallandale Beach. Call 954-457-3920.
The Village of Gulfstream outpost of this steakhouse chain is offering a three-course Sweetheart Menu for $140 per couple. The menu includes a III Forks Salad, Broiled Tenderloin with fig balsamic demi-glace, served with truffled Yukon gold mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus, along with a Chocolate Lovers' Dessert. Multiple sparkling wine options are also available.
- Lips, 1421 East Oakland Park Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-567-0987.
Looking for some extra Valentine's Day entertainment? The famous drag restaurant is featuring a $40 three-course dinner and its "Dinner with the Divas" show hosted by Nicolette. The show will feature the Lips Divas performing the great love songs of the past and present.
- Sublime, 1431 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-615-1431.
This romantic, vegan hotspot is featuring a special Valentine's entree in addition to the regular menu. The dinner, which begins at 5:30 pm will also offer caviar and half bottles of Champagne.
- Grille 401, 401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-767-0222.
The Las Olas spot is featuring some special Valentine's fare on top of the regular a la carte menu: Pan-Seared Scallops with Herb Polenta Cake and Lemon Beurre Blanc, Jumbo Florida Stone Crabs with Mustard Sauce, Filet Las Olas - a 10 oz. Center-Cut CAB Filet Mignon topped with Maine Lobster, Jumbo Asparagus and Béarnaise Sauce, and Red Velvet Cake for dessert.
- Casa D'Angelo, 1201 North Federal Highway, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-564-1234.
This already romantic Fort Lauderdale Italian institution is offering a sensual Valentine's day a la carte menu to go along with its regular fare. Call ahead for reservations.
- RA Sushi, 201 Southwest 145 Terrace, Pembroke Pines. Call 954-341-5454.
For 20 bucks, this west Broward sushi spot is featuring a Valentine's day combo special. This dish includes a special lobster entree and a cocktail.
- 3030 Ocean, 3030 Holiday Drive, Fort Lauderdale. Call 954-545-2000.
This highly-esteemed Fort Lauderdale restaurant is offering a five-course Valentine's day taster menu for $90 per person/ $130 per person with wine.
- Chima Steakhouse, 2400 East Las Olas Boulevard. Call 954-712-0580.
This Las Olas Brazilian hotspot is featuring a rodizio feast for $79 per person. The Valentine's special includes the regular rodizio--grilled meats served tableside--salad bar, glass of Champagne, dessert, and coffee.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Win Free Chick-fil-A for a Year at Deerfield Beach Location's Grand Opening September 9
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Indian Cuisine, Late Nights, and...
- Florida Beer: Trapeze Monk Belgian Style Wit From Big Top Brewing Company