Vittles Galore Coming to the Village at Gulfstream Park
Lots of us foodies just can't wait until February rolls around now that we know the Village at Gulfstream Park is going to open with scads of promising new restaurants. Media folks were treated to a sneak preview of the massive complex Tuesday, followed by one of those pop-your-button lunches only Texas de Brazil can provide. (That resto is already open, and it's a carnivore's fantasy, so go in and check it out.)
Here's a little breakdown of who Gulfstream's leasing gurus expect will be feeding patrons after the February 11 grand opening:
- III Forks: An elegant steak house and lounge you probably tried in Boca and the Gardens.
- American Pie Brick Oven Pizza: Yeah, you can figure this one out.
- Bartini's: A lounge with tapas and more than two dozen specialty 'tinis.
- Brio Tuscan Grille: Part of a national chain. Prices are decent, ambiance is great, food is reliable.
- Cadillac Ranch: Behold the bull-riding blonds. Try the American-style eats afterward. Trust us.
- Caffe Martier: Coffee, gourmet sandwiches and sugar-laden goodies.
- The Cheese Course: A bistro/cheese shop with more than 100 varieties of the stinky yet tasty stuff.
- Jacob's Classic Market: Full-service specialty store with a bakery, coffee shop, and pizzeria, plus prepared meals and a full-service catering department too.
- Lamborghini Café: You love the cars. Now you can buy the goods and even eat in style.
- OLA Cuba: Finally, Broward will get a taste of Chef Douglas Rodriguez's Latin eats!
- Paradis Latin Miami: The name may throw you, but this is intended to be a theme resto based on Parisian cabaret. Expect boobies with your bottle of Bordeaux.
- The Playwright Irish Pub: Remember, you lifted a pint or two at their outpost in South Beach.
- PrimeBar: Apps, pasta, and "urban" selections.
- Santanera: Fine dining wrapped up with a Latin-inspired nightclub.
- Ta-Zin: You may wish to study up on your couscous-making ability after dining at this Moroccan spot.
They're also expecting Full Bodied , a grape-based spa, salon, and boutique; Haagen-Dazs ; and Yard House , a sports bar hidden within an upscale eatery and the place to suck down an incredible array of draft beers.
The Village at Gulfstream Park is located at 501 S. Federal Highway in Hallandale Beach. Visit thevillageatgulfstreampark.com for more details.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Boca's Wick Theatre Channels Tavern on the Green With New Tavern Restaurant
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
Tue., March 22, 8 p.m.
- Downtown West Palm Beach Presents Fourth Annual Pairings Food & Wine Festival May 28
- Frozen Horchata and Sangria: El Camino Launches Summer Cocktail Menu With Frozen Drinks