Voice Places: Brand-Spankin' New and Improved!
By now, our lovely regular readers are familiar with Voice Places, the listings engine behind all of New Times Broward-Palm Beach's restaurant reviews and calendar picks. Today that engine got a lot more powerful, with a new design that brings even more content to the fore.
The new version includes:
- Cleaner design with editorial and reader reviews brought to the fore
- More lateral links between pages
- A blog section to keep the homepage fresh
- Integration with Foursquare
- Trending events and locations
- Improved photo galleries
Take a look. You'll find more pictures, more stories, more user reviews (hey, that's you), and even integration with tips from Foursquare. If you're already a commenter on Clean Plate Charlie, you can start leaving reviews immediately. Otherwise, it sounds like you've got some good excuses to sign up.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day