Want Free Tickets to Pairings this Thursday?
Ready for another cheap and totally transparent grab at a few more clicks on Clean Plate Charlie? Sweet! We're offering a pair of free tickets to the second-annual Pairings event taking place September 17. If you don't know what Pairings is, click the link and educate yourself on the important things in life. Now that you're familiar with how much free food and drink is at stake, here's your task:
Be the first person to answer these four Clean Plate Charlie-related questions in the comments section of this blog. Be sure to use your real email address when you leave the comment so we can get in touch to arrange the shady back-alley hand-off of these tickets. Feel free to cheat by clicking through the last couple months' worth of postings to find the answers. Good luck!
1. In Bar-Room Blitz, an egotistical sadist of a writer decided to torture a beautiful bartender by forcing her to make him a drink she hated making. What was it?
2. Name three cheap wines that do not in any way suck according to Bill Citara.
3. Who is The Meatist?
4. Name the ingredients in John Linn's roasted jalapeno and cheddar burger.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito