Want Free Tickets to Pairings this Thursday?
Ready for another cheap and totally transparent grab at a few more clicks on Clean Plate Charlie? Sweet! We're offering a pair of free tickets to the second-annual Pairings event taking place September 17. If you don't know what Pairings is, click the link and educate yourself on the important things in life. Now that you're familiar with how much free food and drink is at stake, here's your task:
Be the first person to answer these four Clean Plate Charlie-related questions in the comments section of this blog. Be sure to use your real email address when you leave the comment so we can get in touch to arrange the shady back-alley hand-off of these tickets. Feel free to cheat by clicking through the last couple months' worth of postings to find the answers. Good luck!
1. In Bar-Room Blitz, an egotistical sadist of a writer decided to torture a beautiful bartender by forcing her to make him a drink she hated making. What was it?
2. Name three cheap wines that do not in any way suck according to Bill Citara.
3. Who is The Meatist?
4. Name the ingredients in John Linn's roasted jalapeno and cheddar burger.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Beer Releases, Wine Dinners, and more
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Restaurants React to Banning of Alcohol Sales Past 2 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House to Open With Chef Lindsay Autry