Where to Work: Best and Worst Restaurants Chains
This month, the Restaurant Opportunities Center United ranked nearly 200 national restaurants in an effort to alert consumers where they can go to patronize more socially conscious chains. The report is also a shout out to the growing numbers of workers in the hospitality industry.
- Advancement. If 50% or more of its employees have ever moved up in a position.
- Tipped Wages. An employee earns more than $5 an hour aside from tips.
- Untipped Wages. An employee earns $9 or more an hour.
- High Road Restaurant. A restaurant belongs to ROC.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Brio Tuscan Grille Celebrates Seven Years in Pembroke Pines With Five Days of Deals
- Cinco de Mayo 2015 Events in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Florida Beer: Wynwood Mack Rumours From the Mack House and Wynwood Brewing
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Las Olas Wine and Food Festival,...