Where to Work: Best and Worst Restaurants Chains
This month, the Restaurant Opportunities Center United ranked nearly 200 national restaurants in an effort to alert consumers where they can go to patronize more socially conscious chains. The report is also a shout out to the growing numbers of workers in the hospitality industry.
- Advancement. If 50% or more of its employees have ever moved up in a position.
- Tipped Wages. An employee earns more than $5 an hour aside from tips.
- Untipped Wages. An employee earns $9 or more an hour.
- High Road Restaurant. A restaurant belongs to ROC.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Tropical Storm Erika: Restaurants and Bars Staying Open, Having Hurricane Parties and...
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- Pop-Up Bar at FAT Village Art Walk Serves Craft Cocktails for a Good Cause
- Florida Beer: Category 4 IPA From Due South Brewing Company