Where to Work: Best and Worst Restaurants Chains
This month, the Restaurant Opportunities Center United ranked nearly 200 national restaurants in an effort to alert consumers where they can go to patronize more socially conscious chains. The report is also a shout out to the growing numbers of workers in the hospitality industry.
- Advancement. If 50% or more of its employees have ever moved up in a position.
- Tipped Wages. An employee earns more than $5 an hour aside from tips.
- Untipped Wages. An employee earns $9 or more an hour.
- High Road Restaurant. A restaurant belongs to ROC.
New Times on Facebook | Clean Plate
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Valentine's Day 2016 Dinners in Broward and Palm Beach
Thu., Feb. 25, 8:00pm
Sat., Feb. 27, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 28, 7:00pm
Tue., Mar. 1, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food and Drink Events This Weekend: Mardi Gras Bar Crawl, Food Truck...
- #FloridaBeerFriday: A-10 Hophog Red IPA From Copperpoint Brewing Company