Win a Free Meal for PDQ's Grand Opening in Pompano Beach October 10-12
PDQ is expanding in South Florida pretty darn quick. Just after opening two locations in Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, a new restaurant will be holding their grand opening on October 13 in Pompano Beach at 11 a.m.
But before opening, they want to make sure everything is up to par with service and PDQ's doing it by offering a free meal from October 10-12.
The free meal and training session is by invitation only. However, you can get selected for an invitation by going to the PDQ-Pompano Beach Facebook profile and "Like" their page. But you'd better hurry - today is the last day.
The new location is at 2341 N. Federal Highway in Pompano Beach. The sessions will take place at the following days and times:
- Thursday, October 10 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m
- Friday, October 11 from 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. and 6 - 8 p.m
- Saturday, October 12 from 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
PDQ actually stands for People Dedicated to Quality. The first PDQ opened in Cornelius, North Carolina in 2009 when it was known as Tenders. The original chain location opened its doors in Cornelius, North Carolina in 2009. The name eventually changed to PDQ and they opened a Tampa location in 2011.
The restaurant's menu is all chicken: hand-breaded chicken tenders, chicken salads, chicken sandwiches, and fresh-cut fries and hand-spun malts and milkshakes. PDQ's signature dish three large, lightly-battered and fried chicken strips served with dipping sauces and three sides including hand-cut fries, a blueberry coles slaw or sliced apples and a toffee-flavored dipping sauce.
The fast casual chicken market has a new player in town. With three locations across Broward and Palm Beach--with the possibility of a Miami location--there are now other fast casual restaurants where chicken is their thing. PDQ is even open on Sundays.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito