Win a "Steakcation" From Red, the Steakhouse
Why vacation when you can steakcation?
With the economy still not totally back from crisis mode and most of us working to pay the bills, a lot of us have traded in the summer vacation for a staycation.
It's all good spending a week thoroughly weeding the backyard, but there is a much better alternative. Red, the Steakhouse says forget the staycationand win a "steakcation."
Red, the Steakhouse is giving away a steakcation to one lucky winner at
each of its locations in Cleveland, Miami Beach, and Boca Raton. Each
winner will receive an ultimate stay-at-home package consisting of:
- $200 gift certificate to Red, the Steakhouse
- Five Certified Angus beef steaks (two rib eyes, two strips, and one tomahawk)
- A collection of Red, the Steakhouse housemade seasonings
- A set of steak knives
- A set of grilling tools
pick up a few bottles of Cabernet and you've got a party on your
hands. To enter, visit the Steakcation Facebook page or pop into the
restaurant and fill out an entry form by August 23. One winner at each
location will be chosen at random.
Then pop open the wine, fire up the grill -- and let the staycation begin. Now isn't this better than a weekend at Disney?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Beer Releases, Wine Dinners, and More
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Restaurants React to Banning of Alcohol Sales Past 2 a.m. in Fort Lauderdale
- The Regional Kitchen & Public House to Open With Chef Lindsay Autry