WLPG's Chris Haggerty Will Be on By The Glass Show Tonight To Discuss Charity Event at Mickey Byrne's Irish Pub
The St. Baldrick's Foundation is a volunteer-driven charity that funds childhood cancer research and provides more research grants than any other organization except for the U.S. Government. It raises money primarily through head-shaving events. From 6 to 6:30 p.m., Haggerty will discuss the charity event on tonight's show.
There will be a silent auction to raise money for the charity. Beer fans will be delighted to know that there will be several beer-related items from Due South, Funky Buddha and Wynwood breweries. Sports fans will be pleased to know there are several sports-related items. Here is a complete list of items as listed on the event's website:
- An autographed Mario Chalmers plaque
- An autographed Dwayne Wayne jersey
- A VIP beer class at Due South Brewing plus tour and tasting for you and seven friends
- A round of golf for four at Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne
- A round of golf for four at Country Club of Miami
- A limited edition autographed Dan Marino lithograph
- A Colombian national team jersey autographed by Falcao
- An autographed Chelsea jersey From Drogba
- An autographed Norris Cole basketball
There will also be a raffle that includes these items and more:
- A $50 gift certificate from Route 9
- A $40 gift certificate from B.C. Cafe
- A $50 Gift certificate from Eating House
- A Sweetwater goodie basket
- A one month membership at Crossfit Carnage
- Two 2 $50 gift certificates from Blue Collar
- Five $10 gift certificates from Ms. Cheezious food truck
- Two $50 Gift Certificates to Shenanigans Eastside Pub in Hollywood
- Three gift certificates for Mojo Donuts
- Three gift certificates for Over The Edge
- A $50 Gift Certificate to Crackers Casual Dining
By The Glass Show is a South Florida spirits blog hosted by Brett Hubbard and broadcasted every Thursday night starting at 6 p.m. at www.bytheglassshow.com.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito