Anthony's has only been around since 1981, but its feel is decidedly old Fort Lauderdale, as in, the retirement community for New York wanna-be wiseguys in need of a decent meatball. The "Italian Sunday feast" is a house special of meatballs, sausage, and pork rib with rigatoni.
- Price: $$, $$$, $$$$
- Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 4-11 p.m.; Sunday 4-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine, Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Lot Available, Valet
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup