This cozy neighborhood breakfast and lunch spot is just what Broward locals need. Customers are greeted by an eye-catching display of doughnuts in flavors such as blackberry blintz, tres leches, and Nutella mousse. But regulars come for the Dough Boy, a delectable combo of salty and sweet made with a mini cheese egg omelet and bacon, sausage, or ham nestled inside a delicate doughnut bread.
Photo by Kate Oakly courtesy of Bake Shack.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m.; Saturday & Sunday 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Parking: Lot Available
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats