Boatyard's decidedly contemporary-American menu highlights fresh fish, wood-fired premium steaks, and fancy seafood charcuterie. Make sure to try the Bimini bread, the original restaurant's most iconic offering: puffy blocks of sugar-sweetened, butter-bathed bread served with whipped honey butter.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Monday & Tuesday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.; Wednesday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 10 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot Available, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities