We're surprised the tables and chairs haven't been breaded and given the hot-oil treatment in this joint, where much of the menu (look down; it's your place mat) comes as crisp as Jack jumping over the candlestick. Catch owners Shirley and Dewey on the right night and it's fry-factory delight with all-you-can-eat shrimp and fried clam strips (Mondays and Tuesdays) or catfish (every night). Or choose a great pair of gams - frog's or Alaskan snow crab legs, that is. Juicy baby-back ribs and a king-cut New York strip console the carnivore.
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Daily 11:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended, Reservations Accepted
- Parking: Lot Available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup
- Use restaurant website to order/pay