A tony steak house gives South Florida a breezy buffet and selection of rotisseried meats roasted and seasoned to irresistibility. Chima's seductive décor and staff create a mysterious, buoyant chemistry, mixing patrons who don't seem to want to leave, proprietors who are comfortable about what they're offering, and a relaxed staff that rightfully feels that rushing through dinner is like skipping foreplay. Waiters carve selections of prime rib, sirloin, lamb, chicken, and Brazilian sausage tableside. The companion buffet, with culture-blending choices such as Waldorf salad and feijoada, goes down well with all the meat. Special-occasion pricey but a place that proves how much more sophisticated Fort Lauderdale dining has become.
- Price: $$$$
- Hours: Monday-Friday 5:30-9 p.m.; Saturday 12:30-3 p.m., 5-9 p.m.; Sunday 12:30-3 p.m., 4-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Valet
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats