This restaurant, named for the man El Vez, who bills himself as the Mexican Elvis, serves Mexican-American favorites such as guacamole, tacos, and nachos in a casual, party-like setting. Find a mix of both traditional and nontraditional items, such as "nacho mama," made with black beans, smoked chili salsa, crema fresca, white cheddar, and Monterey Jack cheese.
Photo courtesy of El Vez Fort Lauderdale.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 3-10 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Curbside pickup