This pleasant place bills itself as "Home of the Kebab," and the chicken, beef, ground beef, shrimp, and vegetable kebabs attest to that claim. But the Middle Eastern restaurant, which has its roots in Syria and Lebanon, is also the domicile for terrific fatoush (bread) salad, kibbeh (raw ground lamb), lamb chops, mixed grill, and authentic gyros. Go Mediterranean with escargots and mahi-mahi, or stick with hummus, grape leaves, and falafel. Baklava - of course! - for dessert.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Friday 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.; Saturday 4-9 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot Available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Grubhub
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats