Le Patio, a place that bills itself as the "tiniest, cutest restaurant in South Florida," just might be telling the truth. The inside is no larger than a hallway, with a miniature kitchen to match. Owners Veronique Leroux and Jean Doherty do their cooking off site in the mornings and afternoons and truck the goods into the store to sell for lunch and dinner. The food ranges from comforting, hearty French fare like boeuf bourguignon to simple dishes like goat cheese salad and a plate of patés. Even more comforting, though, is the outdoor patio, a beautiful, quaint space in the sun with mismatched tables and chairs made from old sewing machines and vintage tin French beer signs hanging on the wooden fence. Prices are very low, even for wines by the glass.
- Price: $
- Hours: Tuesday-Sunday 11:30 a.m.-2 p.m., 5:30-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air tent
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Free, Lot Available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Use restaurant website to order/pay