This beautiful little room, with its waterfall and warm colors, has long been a favorite with locals. Young people crowd in on weekends for the specialty rolls, the stir fries, noodle dishes, and tempura vegetables, which you can order by the piece to mix and match. The sushi and sashimi here is about average - you probably aren't going to find much in the way of exotic fish or freshly caught Florida seafood. But friendly service and special deals, like prepaid cards with big discounts and all-you-can-eat sushi on Monday, add to its popular appeal.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 5:30-9 p.m.; Saturday 5:30-10 p.m.
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Lot Available, On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats