You wouldn't know it by the name, but this place has a sushi bar and a really long list of Japanese specialties. Still, it's impossible to get past the Thai-ness of the place, from servers in traditional dress to giant prawns in wonderfully rich peanut sauce. Everything from the bright-yellow walls to the tangy tom yum goong soup screams vibrancy and restraint. Curries are exceptionally well-balanced, and even more-mundane dishes such as mee krob are excellently rendered. Cloud-soft Thai doughnuts make a delicious dessert.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-11 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Parking: Free
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats