A kosher and vegan heaven, Sara's is home of some downright satisfying, cruelty-free pizzas, subs, burgers, and sandwiches, including a sauerkraut-laden Reuben with faux-corned beef good enough to turn heads at any Jewish deli. It also offers hummus and falafel, stuffed cabbage, and mushroom-barley soup that all have two things in common: they're meat-free, and they're fantastic. Complimentary egg bread with entrée is a challah of a good time. Bagels and bread are baked fresh daily.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Friday 10 a.m.-9:30 p.m.; Saturday 7 p.m.-1 a.m.; Sunday 9 a.m.-9:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: No Alcohol
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay