The saying goes, "Don't judge a good book by its cover," and the same is true for romantic restaurants. Set in a nondescript storefront on an uninspiring road, this waterfront Italian eatery offers extraordinary ambiance and remarkable food. A narrow path takes you to a small candlelit room with a few cozy seats. Though the interior is enough to induce feelings of enchantment, the patio is where the real magic happens. White-clothed tables topped by flickering candles overlook sailboats gently bobbing on the docks of the Middle River, with a Greco-Roman waterfall softly burbling in the background. If that's not enough to get you feeling the love, the Italian-speaking staff will guide you through the menu of authentic Italian pastas, fish, and meats, such as imported Italian burrata for two, tagliatelle al porcini, and an aromatic grilled rack of lamb encrusted with rosemary and garlic and drizzled with a sweet balsamic reduction. It's like an Italian coastal escape.
- Price: $$, $$$
- Hours: Monday 5-10 p.m.; Tuesday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m., 5-10 p.m.; Friday 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m, 5-11 p.m.; Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m.; Sunday 11:30 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot Available, Metered, Valet
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay