Husband and wife Jonas and Alexandra Millan like to joke they were forced to open Sushi Garage so they'd have a place to eat Japanese food in Miami Beach that's neither too expensive nor too experimental. Searching for a simple California roll? Sushi Garage does the staple justice. They offer both mock crab and king crab versions because they recognize some folks are used to the faux stuff. Other well-executed standbys include organic chicken teriyaki, miso soup, and mouthwatering shrimp tempura.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Tuesday-Thursday 5-10 p.m.; Friday-Sunday 5-11 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Extra Services: Banquet Facilities, Catering, Private-group dining
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats