The ambiance at Sushi 1 is nothing. Zero. But the sushi is inexpensive and fresh (a mind-boggling combination), and daily specials, which generally cost less than $5, are knockouts that come with three courses. Then there are the rolls: dancing eel, spicy tuna, JB, rainbow... literally a panoply of choices. Don't forget the affordable bento boxes, salads, and monstrous bowls of udon soup with hearty beef broth. It's all family-made and can be enjoyed at one of the few tables inside or on the sidewalk out front. The best thing about this place, though, is its convenience.
- Price: $
- Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Not Accepted
- Parking: Free, Lot Available
- Alcoholic beverages delivered
- Order/delivery via DoorDash
- Order/delivery via Other
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats