South Beach shows up on Las Olas. Tempura and teriyaki are typical entrées, but fish is the titillation here. Makimonos are as exciting and innovative as that strip of sand to the south where the original Sushi Rock rocks the blocks. For the superhungry, if not the supermodel, sushi boats come equipped with everything but oars.
Photo by Kristin Bjornsen
- Price: $, $$
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-10:30 p.m.; Friday & Saturday 11:30 a.m.-11:30 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Sidewalk tables
- Alcohol: Beer/Wine
- Reservations: Reservations Accepted
- Parking: On-street
- Extra Services: Catering
- Call restaurant to order/pay
- Restaurant does its own delivery