Enjoy burgers and other American fare at Tap 42, named for the number of craft beers available on tap. Coveted brews such as Left Hand Milk Stout sell out fast at this mecca for beer geeks. The bar also features eight liquor pulls and a handful of bourbon cocktails, should beer not serve a strong enough buzz. Thoughtful design details and an open space makes for a stylish bar scene. Texaco signs and old neon serve as backdrops against mismatched salvaged wood walls.
- Price: $$
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 11:30 a.m.-11 p.m; Friday 11:30 a.m.- 12 a.m.; Saturday 11 a.m.- 12 a.m.; Sunday 11 a.m.-10 p.m.
- Outdoor seating: Open-air patio
- Alcohol: Full bar
- Reservations: Recommended
- Parking: Lot Available, On-street
- Alcoholic beverages to go
- Use restaurant website to order/pay
- Alcoholic beverages delivered
- Order/delivery via Postmates
- Order/delivery via Uber Eats